FABEX Saudi Arabia - True Address!
9th Int exhibition for steel, steel fabrication, Metal Forming and Finishing
Date: 2 - 5 October 2022
Location: RICEC - Riyadh - Saudi Arabia
FABEX Saudi Arabia alongside Metal & Steel Saudi Arabia, since its inception in 2012, has cemented its position as the genuine business class event for steel, steel fabrication, metal processing, forming, cutting, welding, Automation, finishing machinery, equipment, and tools. It is a convergence point for manufacturers, suppliers, machinery companies, consultants, engineers, agents, traders, distributors, and experts in the steel industry chain with the professionals in metal working sector.
The presence of potential buyers from steel manufacturers, construction, infrastructure, pipelines, shipbuilding, oil & gas, energy, and allied industries at FABEX Saudi Arabia, it is indicative of Saudi Arabia’s strong market growth potential and its upward trend to being one of the world’s largest emerging markets.
Increasing figures of the exhibitors and visitors every passing year proves that FABEX Saudi Arabia is the first choice of the industry professionals. These magnificent growing rates are not a coincidence. From past to present the event has been continuing to be the meeting point the exhibitors seeking for the latest technologies, products, and qualified visitors.
It is a prestigious show attended by both national and international participants, in addition to thousands of specialized visitors.
• Steel & Metal Manufacturers and Suppliers
• Metallurgical Equipments & Technology
• Machinery & Technology for Steel & Metal Manufacturing
• Metal Working Machinery & Technology • Services, information and communication
• Machinery & Technology for Mineral Mining & Processing
Other common reasons for attending the exhibition include:
• To complete overview of steel & metal industry in 4 days under one roof.
• To hear the latest metallurgy industry news.
• Tour the FABEX / Metal & Steel Saudi Arabia Exhibition, showcasing hundreds of technology solutions & products.
• Interview steel & metal operators, technology partners, and operations experts.
• To compile a wide range of competitive information on products and suppliers in a concentrated period of time.
• To consolidate business relationships.
• To solve specific problems.
• To find new markets.
• To appoint agents/seek principals.
• To discuss specific terms/conditions/pricing.
• To obtain technical knowledge.
• To discuss business needs in a neutral environment.
Fastener World's booth no. is to be determined.