In India, the government has been promoting industrialization, urbanization and economic development in recent years & living quality of people are getting better hence a fast and steady growth is observed in construction industry. It allowed foreign investors to invest in its construction industry, creating a vibrant atmosphere in Indian real estate market, which is no doubt good news to boosting demand for hand tools in India. India is anticipated to experience the fastest growth over the next couple of years. The economic growth and rapid industrialization are expected to drive investments for the fastener market.
And it is this scenario that Hand Tools & Fastener Exhibition provides an ideal platform to buyers and suppliers for future oriented information exchange, discussions, decisions, buying-selling and investments.
The 19th edition of HAND TOOLS AND FASTENER EXPO 2020 (HTF2020), Indian subcontinent’s largest and only sourcing point for quality hand tools, power tools & fasteners is scheduled to be held from December 17-19, 2020 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India. The event is organized by Hyve India Pvt. Ltd., which is a part of Hyve Group plc (formerly ITE Group) and an international organiser of exhibitions and conferences. The exhibition will showcase quality, special and high-end hand tools, power tools, fasteners and specialty tools etc. used in the industries such as automobile & auto service, heavy engineering, construction & infrastructure, woodworking & furniture, gardening & horticulture, aviation etc.
The well-established event will be the confluence of the international & national hand tools, power tools & fastener manufacturers, and key personnel from the industries in special focus, distributors/retailers, exporters, industrial suppliers etc. It is here the future oriented information exchange, discussions, decisions, buying-selling and investments will take place. The event features wide range of latest products in the related segments from Indian and international manufacturers & suppliers.
- India’s largest and only focused event for hand tools, power tools, pneumatic tools & fasteners
- Region’s only sourcing point for quality hand tools, power tools & fasteners
- Brand building opportunity among industry and end user at a unified business platform
- Presence of all major Indian suppliers
- Exclusive country pavilions for China & Taiwan
- Thousands of trade visitors from neighbouring countries including major OEMs | Distributors | Traders
This leading business event is co-located with 5 other industry events to make it an extended platform for metal, engineering, manufacturing and machine tools industry. They are given below.
- CWE - for advanced cutting and welding equipment & technology including laser technology
- IMEX, India’s leading international business exhibition on engineering products & machine tools
- TECHINDIA - for engineering and manufacturing (pumps, valves, compressors and more)
- UMEX - Asia's largest used machinery expo
- MMMM - International Exhibition and Conference on minerals, metals, metallurgy and materials
Exhibit Profile: Automotive tools, construction tools, heavy engineering tools, woodworking tools, aviation tools, gardening & Agrico tools and fasteners.
Fastener World's booth no. is to be determined.